Tweet It! or any Twitter client with push notifications

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone bought this app? The official Twitter client is refusing to send me notifications. They're either 5-10 minutes late, or sometimes I get a toast, but no live tile or vice versa.
I'm looking for a Twitter client that offers true push notifications. Tweet It! looks great in trial, but notifications option is greyed out so it's probably for paid. If anyone has tried it, can you tell me if it does this? If not then what are other alternatives?

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not much into Twitter but instead of using an app I set up Twitter to send me text messages of new Tweets. This way I can also pick and choose who I get notifications from. No app to go buggy on me and fairly instant updates of Tweets. I do use the Twitter app to post with but it is blocked as a background app.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I've tried many Twitter applications...probably all of them 😁 now I've been using Tweet It and I love it but only thing is that right now there is no push notification. I've talked to the dev at the end of December and he told me that would come in early 2014. One thing I've done is setup twitter to send me emails so then I open the app and check the mention....etc.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Twitter sends notifications, go to settings account then tweet notifications and turn it on. You might need to turn it on for some people you are following but after the proccess, it's worth it.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Just to let you know I've asked the dev of Tweet It and he said that the push notification will be in the next version and also here is his email:
Yes, of course.
Also it's W8 version is nearly done and the reason why I'm holding WP8 update is because I wanna provide great integration between them.

And thank you for your help! I really don't have much time now to read forums.

Best regards,
MABF.

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Just to let you know I've asked the dev of Tweet It and he said that the push notification will be in the next version and also here is his email:
Yes, of course.
Also it's W8 version is nearly done and the reason why I'm holding WP8 update is because I wanna provide great integration between them.

And thank you for your help! I really don't have much time now to read forums.

Best regards,
MABF.

That's great. Tweet It! looks to be the best third party client out of all the ones I tried.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon