After reading the WPCentral article yesterday I would like to solicit more information in regards to apps such as EnPass, RoboForm, LastPass, and 1PassWord. I'm looking for an app that:
    • Exists on both WP8 and W8
    • Securely keeps track of both passwords, account, and credit card information
    • Uses SkyDrive as an option for syncing
    • Is available to be share the password/account information between my phone and my wife's WP (even if it's only done via SkyDrive)

Suggestions? I understand that for the last bullet item I could just use the same credentials to log in to the app from both phones but it would be nice to have that option available. Thanks.
    01-22-2014 01:21 PM
    I've been using Password Padlock. Password Padlock | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) I'm happy with it so far.
    01-22-2014 07:21 PM
    I've been using Password Padlock. Password Padlock | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) I'm happy with it so far.
    Thanks. I'll look into this. Anyone else?
    01-23-2014 01:08 PM
    Anyone using Password Padlock on their 8.1 WP? The latest reviews for the app are poor, based on the notion that upgrading to the latest app when getting WP 8.1 makes data disappear. I was wondering if it's just a smattering of people or pretty much everyone. Thanks.
    09-03-2014 12:48 PM
    I use lastpass. It does everything on your list except for the skydrive sync. However it works pretty much on anything and can be shared with your wife.
    09-03-2014 02:35 PM
    Anyone using Password Padlock on their 8.1 WP? The latest reviews for the app are poor, based on the notion that upgrading to the latest app when getting WP 8.1 makes data disappear. I was wondering if it's just a smattering of people or pretty much everyone. Thanks.
    I'm using it with wp8.1 on my HTC One M8 and haven't had any problems with it on the phone or computers I use it on.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    09-03-2014 03:08 PM
    I use lastpass. It's very easy to use and intuitive. It's available on every platform. You can use it on any device and share it with your wife. It's also very secure. Although the passwords are stored in the cloud, they are decrypted and encrypted locally on your device before uploading. I highly recommend LastPass.
    09-04-2014 02:48 AM
    I've been thinking about trying one of these things out for a while and I've also heard good things about LastPass. I might just go and give it a try..
    09-04-2014 04:04 AM
    I have been using Password Padlock for a long time now on all my devices, WP, Dell V8P and Laptop. Works very well and I have had no problems at all with Windows/WP 8.1.
    09-04-2014 09:31 AM
    Thanks for the input, folks. I would prefer to keep Password Padlock as I am very pleased with it. I did look at LastPass but it requires a $12/year subscription, and I'm not too keen on keeping my things on cloud servers that I know nothing about.
    09-05-2014 03:19 PM
    I haven't experienced any issues with Password Padlock, for what its worth.
    09-06-2014 05:39 AM
    LastPass user here as well.
    Been using it for a while now and find it incredibly handy. Have it on pc, phone and tablet (Windows 8.1, Lumia 920 and Surface 2)
    09-06-2014 06:36 AM
    LastPass for me too.
    Sent from my Lumia.
    09-06-2014 06:38 AM
    Using lastpass on my pc, Lumia 820 and ipad, works perfectly on all platforms.
    09-07-2014 08:22 AM
    I've used just about every one mentioned, including both Password Padlock and eWallet Go! for a while. I've settled on Enpass as my main password storage app, with LastPass as a backup for our most important and frequent sites on our two Windows Phones and public PCs. On my home PC we use Norton Identity Safe to actually log into frequent sites.

Here's why:

Enpass has nicer looking apps and seems to sync better than Password Padlock.

LastPass logs into sites on our phones better than any others (RoboForm was terrible), but it's been buggy logging in on my 8.0/8.1 PC. It seems to slowly degrade IE performance; it may be better now but the support forums still have lots of similar complaints. Also, in the past I had trouble getting into LastPass on some computers. Identity Safe has been almost flawless.

So for us there's still no ideal single-app solution. On the other hand, I prefer not depending on only one app; we have a couple options in case the other gets corrupted or doesn't work.
    09-07-2014 08:44 AM