Guys for you what is the best fitness App? Runtastic, endomondo, adidas mi coach or active fitness? i dk what is the best for use

Ty
    01-22-2014 04:19 PM
    running app or fitness app?

because you also have the 6 Week Training app, Hard Fox and a whole bunch of other similar apps as well.
    01-22-2014 05:08 PM
    Are you using it with a smart band/watch?
    01-22-2014 05:34 PM
    ProGym without a doubt if you are talking weight lifting and some small amount of Cardio.
    01-22-2014 05:37 PM
    running app or fitness app?

because you also have the 6 Week Training app, Hard Fox and a whole bunch of other similar apps as well.
    running App, i want the best tracker for walking, ride on cycle and other things :p

Are you using it with a smart band/watch?
    For now i got nothing... but i'm planning for buy sometime but at the time

ProGym without a doubt if you are talking weight lifting and some small amount of Cardio.
    Ty i got this in mind
    01-22-2014 05:41 PM
    I wanted an app to replace the notebook I carried around the gym to record my workouts. I tried several apps before finding ProGym. It's just what I was looking for.
    01-22-2014 06:34 PM
    i think maybe the best bet would be for you to give them all a try?

I am using My Run app, which I am really enjoying, I have also heard lots of good reviews and remarks regarding Caledos Runner - it also works with HRM and Runkeeper.

If you already have an account with Endomondo/Runtastic/Runkeeper, then give those apps a try. From what I have realised, there really is no "best" app, the "best" app in this case is the one which best supports your running needs or requirements.
    01-23-2014 07:27 AM
    i think maybe the best bet would be for you to give them all a try?

I am using My Run app, which I am really enjoying, I have also heard lots of good reviews and remarks regarding Caledos Runner - it also works with HRM and Runkeeper.

If you already have an account with Endomondo/Runtastic/Runkeeper, then give those apps a try. From what I have realised, there really is no "best" app, the "best" app in this case is the one which best supports your running needs or requirements.

yeah guess im gonna try all :p

Sent from my RM-885_lta_lta_307 using Tapatalk
    01-23-2014 08:21 PM
    Hi guys,

I use GymBuilder Pro everyday at the gym. I'm also the developer so possibly a bit biased

1.png
    06-17-2014 12:48 PM