Best Fitness app?

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
running app or fitness app?

because you also have the 6 Week Training app, Hard Fox and a whole bunch of other similar apps as well.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
running app or fitness app?

because you also have the 6 Week Training app, Hard Fox and a whole bunch of other similar apps as well.

running App, i want the best tracker for walking, ride on cycle and other things :p

Are you using it with a smart band/watch?

For now i got nothing... but i'm planning for buy sometime but at the time

ProGym without a doubt if you are talking weight lifting and some small amount of Cardio.
Ty i got this in mind

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i think maybe the best bet would be for you to give them all a try?

I am using My Run app, which I am really enjoying, I have also heard lots of good reviews and remarks regarding Caledos Runner - it also works with HRM and Runkeeper.

If you already have an account with Endomondo/Runtastic/Runkeeper, then give those apps a try. From what I have realised, there really is no "best" app, the "best" app in this case is the one which best supports your running needs or requirements.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
i think maybe the best bet would be for you to give them all a try?

I am using My Run app, which I am really enjoying, I have also heard lots of good reviews and remarks regarding Caledos Runner - it also works with HRM and Runkeeper.

If you already have an account with Endomondo/Runtastic/Runkeeper, then give those apps a try. From what I have realised, there really is no "best" app, the "best" app in this case is the one which best supports your running needs or requirements.

yeah guess im gonna try all :p

Sent from my RM-885_lta_lta_307 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss