Okay, so we have a plethora of music streaming apps, but when will we get Last.fm? Anyone know? And what about Spotify? I keep getting emails "Now free for mobile devices" NO IT'S NOT YOU ****. >.< Anyone know? Thanks!
    01-24-2014 09:36 AM
    So you mean to say you are not satisfied with the options available and that Last.fm and Spotify are the only ones you want? Or do you want recommendations on which ones work well? I can't seem to figure that out from your post.
    01-24-2014 11:05 AM
    So you mean to say you are not satisfied with the options available and that Last.fm and Spotify are the only ones you want? Or do you want recommendations on which ones work well? I can't seem to figure that out from your post.
    Yeah sorry I wasn't very clear. I just want to know if anyone knows anything on the horizon for Spotify and Last.fm for WP. And if there is any good third party app alternatives to either.
    01-24-2014 11:27 PM
    Yeah sorry I wasn't very clear. I just want to know if anyone knows anything on the horizon for Spotify and Last.fm for WP. And if there is any good third party app alternatives to either.
    Spotify is available. Spotify | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

There was a last.fm app, but it was discontinued. Last.fm | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-25-2014 12:32 AM
    I mean Spotify for free. And what happened to last.fm?
    01-25-2014 08:12 AM
    I mean Spotify for free. And what happened to last.fm?
    I believe the free version of Spotify is coming.

last.fm is in financial trouble. Last.fm To Go YouTube Powered In Last Ditch Survival Effort - hypebot
    01-25-2014 12:08 PM
    I believe the free version of Spotify is coming.

last.fm is in financial trouble. Last.fm To Go YouTube Powered In Last Ditch Survival Effort - hypebot
    Wow. I shouldn't be surprised though. Most people don't even know what Last.fm is.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-25-2014 01:00 PM
    Wow. I shouldn't be surprised though. Most people don't even know what Last.fm is.
    I used last.fm a lot more when it was originally available. I still have the Windows Phone app, since I got it before it was pulled and haven't reset my device. I also used last.fm on my PC frequently in the past.

Now that there are so many other options, I almost never use last.fm's website in PC browser (any scrobbling that shows up is just from me using the Windows Media Player plug-in when I listen to my personal music collection stored locally in my HDD). I haven't used the last.fm Windows Phone app in over a year.

I also was a paid member of last.fm back in 2009. I dropped my subscription, once more music streaming apps/sites became available.
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 01-25-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    01-25-2014 01:21 PM
    I used last.fm a lot more when it was originally available. I still have the Windows Phone app, since I got it before it was pulled and haven't reset my device. I also used last.fm on my PC frequently in the past.

Now that there are so many other options, I almost never use last.fm's website in PC browser (any scrobbling that shows up is just from me using the Windows Media Player plug-in when I listen to my personal music collection stored locally in my HDD). I haven't used the last.fm Windows Phone app in over a year.

I also was a paid member of last.fm back in 2009. I dropped my subscription, once more music streaming apps/sites became available.
    I think they are a little like BB. They were king, but didn't look ahead. And were swept away by the storm of competition.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-25-2014 01:56 PM