Just Dial is an Indian company providing local search services over the Phone, Web, Mobile and SMS. Now good news is that they are saying official JUST DIAL App for wp8 will be in 15-20 days.
    01-24-2014 11:33 AM
    That's great to hear. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to see this new app.
    01-24-2014 12:26 PM
    That's awesome news for all Indians. There is an unofficial app by FSDebug in the store and it has got the attention of many WP users. I'm sure once the Official app is out everyone's gonna grab it. By the way can you please give us the source?
    01-24-2014 12:44 PM
    there is 3-4 apps in store of Just Dial
    Sorry I have no source but as I gave feedback on current unofficial app (little bit negative) so they call me (from Mumbai) today and said there will be official wp8 in 15-20 days.

That's awesome news for all Indians. There is an unofficial app by FSDebug in the store and it has got the attention of many WP users. I'm sure once the Official app is out everyone's gonna grab it. By the way can you please give us the source please?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-24-2014 12:55 PM
    I had initially installed the app by FSDebug. The location services functionality never worked so I wrote to them via e-mail about it and gave them a few suggestions to improve the app. After the update I realized they turned a deaf ear. I uninstalled the app.

I'm happy to hear that the official app is coming. My friend has the app on Android. Hope its developed likewise.
    01-24-2014 01:06 PM
    I tried all but from 3-4 apps, this is best
    Justdial | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत) from Irenerose
    try this in between until official app will come
    I had initially installed the app by FSDebug. The location services functionality never worked so I wrote to them via e-mail about it and gave them a few suggestions to improve the app. After the update I realized they turned a deaf ear. I uninstalled the app.

I'm happy to hear that the official app is coming. My friend has the app on Android. Hope its developed likewise.
    01-24-2014 01:23 PM