I thought with iCal I could edit appointments in the app. The only appointments I can edit are the ones that I create on the app. Sometimes when I am at my desk I create appointments on my computer through my live account.

Sometime when I create an appointment on the iCal app it does not show up on live.com. Is that normal? I am not sure if I am making this out to be harder than it really is, but it is really confusing me.
    01-27-2014 01:21 PM
    I thought with iCal I could edit appointments in the app. The only appointments I can edit are the ones that I create on the app. Sometimes when I am at my desk I create appointments on my computer through my live account.

Sometime when I create an appointment on the iCal app it does not show up on live.com. Is that normal? I am not sure if I am making this out to be harder than it really is, but it is really confusing me.
    I do not use iCal but I believe this is a limitation of the OS. I use Simple Calendar and have the same experience.

Luckily, I rarely need to change it on my phone but it is a pain. You can still use the native calendar app to make edits.
    01-27-2014 02:16 PM
    Try True Calendar. It gives you the ability to edit or delete appointments from any outlook/live and hotmail account.
    True Calendar 8 | Windows Phone Apps & games Store (Belgi)

Then Chronos offers the same thing aswel.
    Chronos Calendar | Windows Phone Apps & games Store (Belgi)
    01-27-2014 03:49 PM
    Now I am getting duplicates on the dates add an event in my phone.

Does that happen with everybody that links their calendar to their live account?
    01-28-2014 04:52 AM