Problem witch GTA SA

pashakul

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
When i downald games, i often have "Game Data Downald Error" on my lumia 820?
Can someone have this issuse? Can someon help me?
P.S. telephone have connection to power

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
2.53 (after 11% load)
P.S. Sorry for my English)

Cancel your download. Uninstall the 20 MB installer. Free up at least 3 GB (the more the merrier) Then try installing again.
PS: When installing games with with huge download content, try to free up lots of space as possible.

Danny Dxm

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem , I even restored my phone to factory settings and had 5 gigs of free space but that didn`t help , it always stops at 87% and says that I have a network connection problem. WTF? I have contacted rockstar games suport but they haven`t answered yet hot it`s just a bug and fix it soon cause I paid money for nothing

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
the general reasons for these kinds of issues are.
1. Is your date and time set correctly.
2. May be your ms acount got stopped working , logout from ms acount and login again.

luMia630

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
its realy great, same error here and they want this amount of money even though they are unable to fix this **** error?! comeon shame on rockstar

Megatronus66

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I read all the reviews on this game in windows store and understood the problems that all are facing and therefore I'll share my way to deal with it.Majority of the people are facing the problem of constant download errors that pop up continually viz."check your internet connection",I faced the same problem and thought to uninstall and leave the app but then I wondered if its an server issue or not.I constantly resumed the download by tapping "yes" and after half an hour it showed from 0% to 1%.I know its an awful and tedious job but after it crosses 50% the rate of error pop-ups seems to be low.Please note that if the download is stuck(ie.there is no transmission of data) do switch off and on your WiFi and then tap "yes" to resume download.Also if you take a look at the LED of your WiFi that indicates transmission,you'll notice the download resumes even after download error pops up.I only suggest you all to have IMMENSE patience.
P.S.The game is running flawlessly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte