Beem app not updating correctly on WP7?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I love listening to DI.fm, and I think the Beem app actually looks better than the official one. The only problem I have with it is that as of the last few updates, the songs titles don't seem to update as the songs change. If I restart the station it will, but if I leave the station playing it will always display the song that was playing when I started it.

Does anyone have this problem? Is there a way to resolve it? Is it still a problem for the WP8 version?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I will whenever a new one comes out on ATT. In the mean time, I have Beem Plus.
I'm currently using WP7.8 (Nokia Lumia 900), but I'll be getting a Nokia Lumia 920 in a few days. I have both Beem apps, so I'll be able to test and see if they work better in WP8 next week.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using WP7.8 (Nokia Lumia 900), but I'll be getting a Nokia Lumia 920 in a few days. I have both Beem apps, so I'll be able to test and see if they work better in WP8 next week.

Do you have the same problem that I do? It wasn't always an issue, but maybe it started when I updated to 7.8? I really don't remember.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the same problem that I do? It wasn't always an issue, but maybe it started when I updated to 7.8? I really don't remember.
Yes, I do. I don't remember when it started though. I've had WP7.8 for awhile though. I got it upon first release, before AT&T pulled it and then took a long time to re-release it.

I'll report back with my findings on WP8 ASAP. That'll be some time next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett