ZITE app. An Excellent personalised magazine

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Have you come across this app before? If not, I highly recommend to give it a shot. I would say this is the best news reader app available in the Windows phone store. Surprisingly, I don't find a lot of people using it. The reason I think is because of the fact that it hasn't been updated since September 2012. Still it is better than other apps. It's not a reader app like Weaves or Nextgen that work with the rss feeds. This app is an intelligent magazine. Yes. It asks you to sign in with either your Twitter account or with the Google reader account. It monitors your activity in either of these accounts and gives you the content exactly you need.This is pretty much superior than all the other apps as there isn't too much data to consume. Also, you could add your topics of interest even if it does not show any suggestions. That is, this app does not have a set of topics to choose from. Instead, it gives you the freedom. It gives you the desired content whatever the topics you choose. The content are fetched from excellent sources all over the internet. While the Windows phone does not have an app like Flipboard there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't try this. Another feature of this app unlike Bing news, is that you can share the articles through Social networks, messaging , email etc. In Bing News you would have noticed that adding sources would actually fetch you content. But, every time you click, it opens in an external browser which is very irritating. There is absolutely no such bugging issues in Zite.
Zite is pretty popular in iOS and Android platforms. Being short of apps like these in the Windows phone marketplace it's up to us to encourage them and get what we want. A must have app for every News Junkie. You can find the app here. Zite | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Actually it is the best news reader app available in WP, right? I find it unusual that it is not well known to others. Weaves news reader and Nextgen have extremely good ratings(number of ratings) while this has some 102 ratings after being in the store for quite a very long time. This app ought to be in the must have apps in your site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett