Problems with beats music

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks the app isn't good? I mean the UI is really great but it really laggy and switching between songs, playlist and just use the app is really slow. I use the app on my Android tablet and it run smoothly and fast. Do you think it's problem with the windows phone app or is it just my phone?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks the app isn't good? I mean the UI is really great but it really laggy and switching between songs, playlist and just use the app is really slow. I use the app on my Android tablet and it run smoothly and fast. Do you think it's problem with the windows phone app or is it just my phone?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
Which Windows Phone do you have?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Its only the first version of the app I'm sure it will get addressed in future updates with a performance boost there's slight lag on my 928 as well

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Slight lag, but some songs, all newer the quality isn't as good as say as that on spotify, and I made sure my setting were all on high......hope that's fixed otherwise good start!

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I'll have to try again with the update. App was terrible prior. On my 520 music would randomly stop all the time. Even music that was downloaded.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Never had any of those issues on my 928 before or after the update music streams great no issues whatsoever before or after the app update

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Tried it again today and still have the same issue. Reinstalled the app and my playlist and it will play a couple songs ok then stop. Hit play again and it goes back to the start of the list and starts again. Play a song and stop. Streaming seams to work ok the issue for me is when playing a list that is downloaded on the phone. Guess I'll stick with Microsoft music for now as it works great.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Since the last update, last week (I think) the tracks stop for me now from time to time, annoying as hell! But still free for the time being! They have hmmm 70 days to improve! Not bad, but again the update did nothing for me on my 1520. I may just go back to ugh spotify! I am just hoping here in the states since ATT is pushing it down everyone's throat they will keep the updates coming!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)