WiFi Booster Pro question

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
I was thinking of Downloading the WiFi Booster Pro App but wasnt sure if it really worked or not. Does anyone know if this is a good app to get

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I went looking for the app but it doesn't appear in the store for me. What country are you from?

From a signal point of view I can't really see how it could effectively 'boost' your signal with pure software unless the wifi on the phone is being hampered in some way by software to begin with. The signal between your phone and the wifi router is technically a 'physical' connection. Only way it could be improved is physically.

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
I went looking for the app but it doesn't appear in the store for me. What country are you from?

From a signal point of view I can't really see how it could effectively 'boost' your signal with pure software unless the wifi on the phone is being hampered in some way by software to begin with. The signal between your phone and the wifi router is technically a 'physical' connection. Only way it could be improved is physically.
Im from the US Its very odd now I cant find it by doing a search I found it when I was browsing either free apps or new and rising.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs