Datasense-reset counter?

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to reset the counter on datasense??

I'm on PAYG and it would be useful to reset it each month but i cant see how to do it.

Thanks

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
yes it is possible to reset your data counter, you have fixed data per month or what can you elaborate?
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to reset the counter on datasense??

I'm on PAYG and it would be useful to reset it each month but i cant see how to do it.

Thanks

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just change the system date. Advance the date by a year. All current data will be removed.
Or
Try setting the plan from monthly to prepaid or unlimited

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
yes it is possible to reset your data counter, you have fixed data per month or what can you elaborate?
Yeah thats right. I have a set amount per month, then on my anniversary date i top up again and the data gets reinstated.

I will try and change the system time to see of that works.

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Amazing guys, no need for system time change.

If i set the anniversary date for my plan as the reset date, it will reset then. I didn't even realise that was an option.

Thanks guys

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
yup with monthly option then choose your date (here anniversary date, I didn't know why are you saying which anniversary date) then it will be reset to 0 on that particular date of every month
Amazing guys, no need for system time change.

If i set the anniversary date for my plan as the reset date, it will reset then. I didn't even realise that was an option.

Thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb