I need a simple and working music player

Eliittihemuli

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
It's a love-hate relationship with a Lumia.

The default music players in them sucks and lack the basic features, admit it.

I must have tried tens of different music player apps and none of them have the basic things of a music player.

I need a music player where I can pick my favorite artists and songs from my music collection and add them to a playlist where I can listen them with shuffle.

Why is it so hard to do just that? I don't want to plug my phone to computer to make a playlist, I don't want to synchronize my music with my xbox, jesus christ what the hell... I should be able just to, for example hold and press "add to playlist and play the songs randomly"

Does anyone know with what app I can do this?

megauni

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I think there are some limitations by Microsoft, and no player is able to do what you say at the moment.
I personally use Music Player Pro and I am very well. is definitely the most advanced player there in the store as management of library and so on.

Eliittihemuli

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
This is both horrible and outrageous xD

A future smartphone that is not even able to listen to music properly, I mean holy sh*t

Talk about being disappointed about a phone that was founded in my country, truly a great shame

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Try TTpod...

TTPod | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Don't be fooled by the screens because it DOES come in full English, as long as you set your phone language to English.

This famous player from back in the "Symbian" era was one of the best of its time.
Now it is back on Lumia. Not as much freedom as before because of the stupid "OS" limitations, but still a very stable and configurable player, and I use it all of the time.

You can play songs, download songs and move them to your SD or phone music folder...you can do shuffle play, stream music, even SET the stream quality, has a sleep timer, LIVE-tile that shows the current song playing, download lyrics, etc...what you are asking regarding playlists though is an OS limitation I believe...

And also I find connecting the damn thing to the pc is so much more easy and much faster to do than tapping on that cell for half an hour in order to create some playlists. Through windows explorer it is really a matter of seconds to create a decent playlist. You can create a dozen of them in a matter of a few minutes, which can have you set for an entire week...

It's just something you need to get used to. Sometimes we need to adjust to the situation, and we can't always expect the situation to adjust to us...

Never once had a glitch or bug with it. And it is completely FREE.

Really, everyone should give this a go. Simplicity rules imo.

Eliittihemuli

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Try TTpod...

TTPod | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Don't be fooled by the screens because it DOES come in full English, as long as you set your phone language to English.

This famous player from back in the "Symbian" era was one of the best of its time.
Now it is back on Lumia. Not as much freedom as before because of the stupid "OS" limitations, but still a very stable and configurable player, and I use it all of the time.

You can play songs, download songs and move them to your SD or phone music folder...you can do shuffle play, stream music, even SET the stream quality, has a sleep timer, LIVE-tile that shows the current song playing, download lyrics, etc...what you are asking regarding playlists though is an OS limitation I believe...

And also I find connecting the damn thing to the pc is so much more easy and much faster to do than tapping on that cell for half an hour in order to create some playlists. Through windows explorer it is really a matter of seconds to create a decent playlist. You can create a dozen of them in a matter of a few minutes, which can have you set for an entire week...

It's just something you need to get used to. Sometimes we need to adjust to the situation, and we can't always expect the situation to adjust to us...

Never once had a glitch or bug with it. And it is completely FREE.

Really, everyone should give this a go. Simplicity rules imo.

That sounds very good, thanks for the idea but it still is chinese or japanese or something I don't even know for me.

This is pretty ridicilous, I can not even listen to music with Nokias smartphone xDDD

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
That sounds very good, thanks for the idea but it still is chinese or japanese or something I don't even know for me.

This is pretty ridicilous, I can not even listen to music with Nokias smartphone xDDD

I assure you it is in English IF you install it with your phone set to "English United States"...
I have it on my phone, simply installed from the store. But it only shows English when you set your phone to said language.

And yeah, I can understand some of those frustrations.
Nokia Mix radio is a totally useless app here in Belgium, as the online features simply don't work.
Pretty silly that they are still pushing it here as "THE" new "allround" player.

But as said, I'm very pleased with TTpod, and don't really need any live streaming.
I simply plug into the pc once a week and create my playlists for the next 7 days in about 5 minutes.

Grtz.

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
music+: light, cute and nice sound

LINK or it didn't happen :winktongue:

No seriously, post a link so we can see what it's about ...

I'm asking specifically, because there seem to be TWO different players carrying the same name in the store !
One is from a Chinese dev., the other is from "Idea Creator Corp".

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
TTPod is what you are looking for. As for now, I am contented using default music player since I can edit and manage all of their information or properties in the PC. What I do not like and bothered me most is the sound quality of my 920. Yes in normal people the sound quality is okay.. but in my ears especially listening metal, the audio quality sucks. My Zune 120 sound quality is better miles away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3