05-01-2015 09:10 AM
33 12
tools
    Another area where our phones are lacking. Oh well, maybe someday.
    Buy an Android and you'll get it "today"

(I can hear some ppl thinking: sacrilege !)
    02-09-2014 03:19 PM
    This is one reason I haven't bought a WP yet. I'm torn between the elegance of the OS and Nokia camera technology on the one hand, and the app availability and customization available on Android. And yes, HP does have an ePrint app for Android right now. We'll see what the new camera flagships offer over the next few months. Maybe Sony will finally rival Nokia with a xenon-equipped camera.
    02-10-2014 01:04 PM
    PrintHand works for me over WiFi for PDF, images and photos.
    genuine555 likes this.
    02-10-2014 01:24 PM
    PrintHand works for me over WiFi for PDF, images and photos.
    Little expensive though, but if you need it I guess it is a decent investment :)
    02-10-2014 03:02 PM
    Blaming others is very easy!
    Why ms phones, with so costly OS, does not have atleast a document printer like xps writer? I cud save my pages and transfer them to print? Why blame printer manufacturer only! Atleast support to install virtual printers like doPDF or novaPDF would help a lot!
    WHERE IS printer support from the OS itself?
    06-12-2014 09:26 AM
  6. Manikandan Kuzhiyil Govindan's Avatar
    I bought a Windows Smart phone to ease my IT related work after replacing an android smart phone. I back to square one. I still have to depend my laptop or desktop pc for all my work when printing is required. Smart phones are not ideal for when need something to print whether it is Android, Windows Phone, Symbian or whatever OS it has. We should blame the Microsoft, Android, & Mac for this facility not been there on smart phone. I strongly believe Printer Manufacturers are not responsible for this scenario.
    09-27-2014 12:37 PM
    More and more Ian closer to destroying my windows phone and jumping back on the android bus. I mean really, you can't print from your phone. Or wait a minute if I install a few apps and go through several hundred thumbstrokes then yes you get to print a pic. WTF. Really I just can't go to an office doc and print to my all in one printer? Yup any day now I can see tho POS windows phone becoming extremely aerodynamic and me having to test its flight capabilities. Ridiculous....
    05-01-2015 08:06 AM
    More and more Ian closer to destroying my windows phone and jumping back on the android bus. I mean really, you can't print from your phone. Or wait a minute if I install a few apps and go through several hundred thumbstrokes then yes you get to print a pic. WTF. Really I just can't go to an office doc and print to my all in one printer? Yup any day now I can see tho POS windows phone becoming extremely aerodynamic and me having to test its flight capabilities. Ridiculous....
    Lol. WP can print wirelessly.
    raycpl likes this.
    05-01-2015 09:10 AM
33 12