Money Transferring App

shaskell724

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I am a WP fan but currently own an iphone 4S. I'm thinking of maybe going over to WP once I see what WP 8.1 is like and what the iphone 6 has to offer.

Anyways... apps...apps...apps is on my mind a lot when I think of WP. I was wondering if there was an App where you can easily transfer money from one person to the other via your phones through your bank account. Here is an app, its called Venmo, that I have on my iphone thats great and I was wondering if there are any that compare that are easy to use you secure.

Here is the website: https://venmo.com/info/product

Here is where it is in the Apple Store. Apparently it is on Android too. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/venmo/id351727428?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Thanks WP users. You are all great! :) This is my first post and I am sorry if this has already been asked!

shaskell724

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I looked up paypal and it seems like it can do that but then again the app has poor reviews. :( A lot of people are saying it lacks functionality and does not work very well. It also looks like the PayPal app has not been updated since last year. I wish WP had more app support. It makes me sad to see them lagging so far behind... :(

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I looked up paypal and it seems like it can do that but then again the app has poor reviews. :( A lot of people are saying it lacks functionality and does not work very well. It also looks like the PayPal app has not been updated since last year. I wish WP had more app support. It makes me sad to see them lagging so far behind... :(

I don't use a lot of application since most things can be done through your browser. Have you looked at the mobile version of Venmo or PayPal through your browser?

If a Venmo application is something you cant live without, you may want to contact Venmo. It maybe push them to make a WP version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa