Flappy Bird is going away

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Media really wasn't kind to this poor guy! They don't leave him alone. He just created a game!
There is almost no games that are 100% original today. I guess he can't take all the legal and media drama.

Or... he is just creating more buzz about it, don't know what to think.

Talk4Lig

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Flappy Bird creator goes Chappelle. Will pull the game.

I feel like he's just trolling... Srsly 50k per day and he quits because he can't take it anymore? Sure...

scottwallace5

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Flappy bird is gone forever (For everyone)

Yah...I really hope he will finish his Windows Phone version though, just so we can have it for legitimate...

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Flappy bird is gone forever (For everyone)

Flappy Bird's Creator Says He's Taking the Game Down
Developer decided to take down Flappy bird for android and iOS-too bad it never reached windows phone store

Yeah right. I really doubt that.

After making a viral game, he's just going to take it down - and he probably has advertisements in those two versions of apps - but who needs the tons of money he's raking in (sarcasm)!?

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
He was almost certainly about to get sued by Nintendo. Sure there can be some similarities but his game felt like a DLC for Mario. He's pulling a hit and run. Infringe on IP, make a boatload of cash, and exit dramatically before the court notices arrive.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Either he is trolling or something must have gone terribly wrong with his real life. Taking a game down that earns him revenue of 50K per day sound kinda insane. Damn I still can't digest the fact the he earns 50K for that game, thats f*** loads of cash !!

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
What do you call this? Retarded people. They see some people using i**** playing this overhyped piece of ****. They want tap tap game? then download jetpack joyride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05