Help! Why can't I sign in the YouTube?

niuyulin

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Help! Why can't I sign in the YouTube?
I can browse the website and sign in when I use IE , but when I use the YouTube HD app or tube pro app I can't sign in. After the google asking the privacy , it stuck on loading. I've tried many times. What should I do???😂😂😂-_-+

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the security turned on where Google sends a code to your phone to sign in? If this happens you can still log in on your phone or other devices you just have to use a secondary password from Youtube's account settings.

Will L

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I recently downloaded YouTube HD for the Lumia 920 and have the latest update as of 17/02/2014.
I created a new youtube account and tried logging in. It then asks for permissions to access the account, which I accept.
It then says "loading..." until it crashes to home screen.
Then the app can't be opened, it just crashes to home screen on attempt.

So I saw this post and set up 2-step notification and app specific password. During this process, I noticed the app already had permission to access my account.
Anyway, I reinstalled the app and tried to login using the app password, but it just says please use the normal password and not the app-specific password.
I did as it told me and it then asked for app access permissions again, which I accept. Then it does the same thing as above.

Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte