New Applications For Windows Phone

quanlich

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Relaxing Sounds Pro - helps you fall asleep fast and easily
Link: Relaxing Sounds Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Relaxing Sounds offers more than 35 various sound loops in 5 categories:
Rain - Nature - Animals - Appliances - Instrumental music

Also includes:
- A visual power per channel meter.
- Sleep Timer allow you to turn sounds off after a specific duration
- Pause control.
Pro version also allows you to mix various sounds and to save the sounds you like as ringtone.

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Looks like first anti virus for windows phone is here??
Correct me if I'm wrong but I found one :-

Max anti virus

Sorry no link .. Just search it :)

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Max Antivirus must be scam, there is almost no possibility for an anti virus software! they cant get such deep access to the system!

Well yes even I thought that first.. But then they mentioned clearly in app description that they only scan SD card.. And they have no access to internal memory it even mails ..

And it's an official app.
So it seems true ! :)

tayfundemirbas

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Daily Horoscopes (Win 8 style)

This is the most comprehensive win 8 style daily horoscope app in windows phone market. With this app you can learn your daily horoscope easily. In addition not only your daily horoscope, you can also use the following properties and share with your friends.

- Yesterday's horoscope
- Weekly horoscope
- Monthly horoscope
- Yearly horoscope
- Get full details of your horoscope.

Full details of your horoscope, your lucky number, lucky days, compatible horoscopes, professions of your horoscope .. Briefly you can find everything you can imagine about your horoscope.

You can send your horoscope to anyone with message, send e-mail with share option and you can share it on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+.

You can add your horoscope to live tile by holding down on your horoscope.
You can support this app by sending your comments and requests

be31a0cc-24c9-4ff9-a44a-9e00762ad14c

Click here to download.

66637d1400226539-test01f04fb1b4e6f8fa074e7da87368781b.png

NachiketS

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Just posted a very cool update for Battery.Net.
New features :
Lock screen notifications
Battery Trace : Trace your battery performance while playing game, watching vdo or simply sleeping. See how much charge your battery lost/gained during the trace session. Compare different trace session graphically. I was able to compare the battery charging performance when using my Car Charger and wireless charger.

Get your copy at
Battery.Net | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

OR

ShareAppQRCode.png

matori

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
be - Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
be - Beta
The first Behance client for Windows Phone! And hopefully the only one you'll ever need. Browse through projects, creatives, and collections on Behance in a beautiful, easy-to-use app.

As a beta, there might be some issues, so make sure to report them instead of leaving negative reviews.

In this version, signing in is not working. Behance is in the process of upgrading their servers and the sign-in process, so it currently doesn't work. As soon as they rectify this issue, I will work on an update to include any features that require signing in to Behance.
Initial Beta Release

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett