New Applications For Windows Phone

Geo Paul

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
before some days i asked "KM player " team whether their app is coming to WP. Their reply : Hi Paul,
We're working on it, but it maybe after IOS and Android version is more stable.
Will keep you update Geo, thanks for your support and suggestion.

Jay park
VP of Business Strategy
Pandora TV, Inc.

Tel : 010 89546410 (내선:7185) Fax : 031-776-7679

DTC Tower 11th floor, #676, Sampyeong-dong,

Geo Paul

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
also i asked xender and Super Beam developers......in that super beam's respond : We got your help request! One of our agents will respond to you as soon as possible. now 5 days over , no responds !!!...xender devs are quiet , no reply till now

emyxsoft

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
This is a new app that got published just today.

Cortana Memo for Windows Phone is a great extension to Cortana which enables Cortana to remember what you tell her and later retrieve that information for you.

120x120.png qrcode.png

Just launch Cortana and say "Memo, remember that I left my keys on the kitchen counter."
When you need to find your keys, just launch Cortana and ask "Memo, where did I leave my keys?"

It's that easy.

You also get the option of adding memos through text. Just click the add button, type away, and Cortana will remember your typed memos just fine.

Plus, you can pin an unlimited amount of colorful memos to your Start screen like sticky notes!

It's fast, easy, colorful, and ad-free.

1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Full link: Cortana Memo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Tuan Vu Van

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Creative Start Screen | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Qr Code:

Microsoft has often said that they think that Windows Phone is the most customizable smartphone platform on the market. Being able to change up the tiles, backgrounds, theme colors and other options, Windows Phone is easy to personalize and thanks to a simple trick by changing the background, you can now customize the tile look as well.

App Start Screen have figured out how to combine the transparent live tiles with custom background to change the Start screen of your Windows Phone with some impressive results. You can make your phone look like the device at the top of this post but know that it does take some work on tweaking your tiles to get the same results.

EngDreams

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
A new way to stay in touch and keep memories in a secure, simple and easy manner. Add all kinds of information or media to your words in seconds in both “life bite” story form (Notapics) or with live messages to friends. Give your words more power and your stories deeper meaning, whilst maintaining your privacy.
FEATURES
Send pictures + gifs
Send videos
Send sounds
Send Links
Send Locations – get directions
Send multiple friends messages
Send vanishing messages
Complete delete - both sides of conversations
Encrypted secure services
Custom backgrounds
Full Notifications + Live tiles
Quick send
Links for videos from popular sites will play in app, as will direct linked pictures, gifs or mp3 files. Live streaming can also be watched in app by adding the appropriate link.
Voice and video calling are NOT available yet but will be added in due course so please bear with us for now as we are trying to deliver something a little bit different for that too.
We are actively working to bring even more to our little home and hope you like what we have done so far! We are always interested to hear from you so if you have any problems or ideas get in touch!

Notapic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

929082eb-ac67-4eff-8db2-23743e2e3c1b[1].png07a124f7-56bd-4fb4-a546-72245f92c320[1].png261410a5-78ac-4e22-a188-9c4061cca907[1].pngb90e7273-fe1c-408f-a473-af0498130745[1].png7e61addc-b79d-4e69-bc10-30708be1c3b2[1].pngf75e9ddf-b87b-472f-bb68-711104c0eb4b[1].png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo