New Applications For Windows Phone

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
AirPlayer is the best way to enjoy your music on Windowsphone, you?ll love it. Maybe you?ll find the app simple, convenient, different and more.

AirPlayer has a beautiful and special interface. It?s designed like windows phone interface, especially you can change the color background and make any color you like.
http://nokiawpblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/5b42762f-ae16-49c5-8c08-36e2bb568172.png
The design of buttons to let users easily interact with mobile phones when they are exercising, driving ?

AirPlayer manage your songs, artist, album and provide full functions to enjoy music: Shuffle, Repeat, next, prev,?

Next verson, developer will update manage playlists function, EQ, Search function and Download and manage songs from internet,..
Download: AirPlayer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
http://nokiawpblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/9c889578-b4ba-4b93-b3ea-6f3c04b8b1721.png

I also been using this app from day one and it is fantastic and easy to use player for all your music 🎶 no search or download's of music yet but a great player.

Tuan Vu Van

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Download:
Broken Screen | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Qr Code:
15429103599_8d0b6dd95e_o.png

---------------------------------------------
Broken Screen is a silly joke app which simulates a broken mobile phone screen.
Welcome to broken screen. A better crack screen effect for breaking your mobile phone screen and shock friends. Display glass or lcd with a transparent broken crack on top of a wallpaper or your lock screen with this broken screen prank app.
Features:
* Crack Screen: just shaken your phone!
* Full screen effect (hidden notification bar)
* Fool your friends with 'Broken Screen'!
Screenshot
15430157490_690d9bbb3b_o.jpg

YossiStarz

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey everybody.
I have published an unofficial Jango.com app for WP 8.1 called Jango Player.
Unfortunately, the forum doesn't allows me to post a link to the store, so just search for the name "Jango Player". :)
It's free and full of features.

This app was firstly built for my uses, since I use a lot the jango radio and I really wanted a good app for windows phone.
when I though it was good enough for general use, I published this app. So enjoy and I will be glade to get feedback :smile: .

It can play the stations by different genres.
Play artist stations (using the search button).
Mark as favorite, and pin stations to start.
Share the station you're hearing now, And open a station from the jango.com website by using the share button in explorer.
(Since this is an unofficial app, I could not add a sign in option due to jango.com's license).

it also have an in app purchase to unlock the pro version with this features:
- Stream musing using "PlayTo" to xbox
- Save the song that is playing for offline play. (it also tags the info of the song into the file including the album art, genre and other properties).

pleases download and enjoy :cool: .

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody.
I have published an unofficial Jango.com app for WP 8.1 called Jango Player.
Unfortunately, the forum doesn't allows me to post a link to the store, so just search for the name "Jango Player". :)
It's free and full of features.

This app was firstly built for my uses, since I use a lot the jango radio and I really wanted a good app for windows phone.
when I though it was good enough for general use, I published this app. So enjoy and I will be glade to get feedback :smile: .

It can play the stations by different genres.
Play artist stations (using the search button).
Mark as favorite, and pin stations to start.
Share the station you're hearing now, And open a station from the jango.com website by using the share button in explorer.
(Since this is an unofficial app, I could not add a sign in option due to jango.com's license).

it also have an in app purchase to unlock the pro version with this features:
- Stream musing using "PlayTo" to xbox
- Save the song that is playing for offline play. (it also tags the info of the song into the file including the album art, genre and other properties).

pleases download and enjoy :cool: .

Here buddy, i did it for you :) Looks good and smooth. Consider having full black theme too (those with AMOLED screens will love it)
Jango Player | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs