New Applications For Windows Phone

Kevin Freels

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: New Application For Windows Phone

Is that a new app that is out? I was hoping someone would launch an app that would aggregate and analyze health data by family members to give you a really good indication of risk factors. Each family member could put in their relationships to their contacts and each one could put in their own health problems they've had. But the system that analyzes it could provide anonymous results telling you your risks without compromising the privacy of the other family members....

thomas rossi mel1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Oh Thanks!! so now i know where the 1download of today comes from xD
Normally i have 0 download :((
unfortunatelly i'm 15 so i'm not a really good developer and the app may have bugs but if you see any problems please tell it to me and i'll try to fix it asap!

thomas rossi mel1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Kevin: it may be a good idea for an app
Maybe i will think to develop it
now i'm writing a little social network apps where people can discuss or ask about films/music/books
How many time a person just don't know what film/books see/read? maybe he/she wants a film similiar to "x"
In this app you will just ask for a film similiar to "x" and person will have a notification of help need (3 every day) and answer ur question, with comments, points and disucssion

what do you think about? at the moment it has an Amazing blue ui (in my opinion) and it comes with a beautiful and minimal hamburger menu

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Here's an app idea. A sleep recorder app. There's one in the store that works on wp8 but doesn't work right on wp10. The dev hasn't updated it in years so I don't think it'll be updated to work for WP10.

The app should be able to run under lock screen, record when it senses sounds, and have ability to save audio files. Hopefully someone will make a new app

thomas rossi mel1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
DaveGx i think Microsoft have just problem on compatibility with wp8 apps
so just wait and in the final version i think all the wp8 apps will work correctly
Some w10 update ago my quick list app had problem of compatibility ( auto choose wrong colors, unresolvible bug by code) and at the end ms fixed it
Remember that w10 mobile is now a preview!

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
DaveGx i think Microsoft have just problem on compatibility with wp8 apps
so just wait and in the final version i think all the wp8 apps will work correctly
Some w10 update ago my quick list app had problem of compatibility ( auto choose wrong colors, unresolvible bug by code) and at the end ms fixed it
Remember that w10 mobile is now a preview!

Hope so. The only issue it's having now is that it doesn't run when the screen turns off. But its a big issue and makes the app useless. So hopefully it's not something that will need an app update and will be fixed by wp 10 improving.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
here's my app
Quick List: it can help you on creating list with a lot of features
www .Microsoft .com/ it-it/store/apps/quick-list/9nblgggzjzhz

i really hope you will like it
Your app is awesome but these are three things that I think would make it even more awesome.

1) The back button should actually return to the previous screen, it shouldn't close the app unless I'm on the main page.

2) Maybe you could put the name and quantity in two different text/input boxes instead of using a comma to separate them.

3) Force the user into a tutorial as soon as they start the app. Teach them how to use the app instead of letting them explore and get frustrated when they don't know how to do something.

Your app is good so far though. I gave it 3 stars

thomas rossi mel1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
ok thanks, in the next update i will correct somethings
like the tutorial and the back button
unfortunatelly i can't add another input boxes because there's no space for small devices like lumia 620 and i don't want to go down..

( try click on the left of an item, u will be able to write notes, there are just a lot of "hide" function, i will add a tutorial with all of theese)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
EDIT: The app says 2015 on the about section and only version 1.2 so it's probably quite new.
I found this app called Anime HD Stream. I don't know if it's old or new but it's definitely the best anime app in the store. It even has 720p and 1080p options. You can then favorite what you like for quick access to them. This definitely deserves 5 star reviews. Anime HD Stream https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...anime-hd-stream%2F9nblggh1zr0k&token=4b_Jat5K

An Dinh

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
EDIT: The app says 2015 on the about section and only version 1.2 so it's probably quite new.
I found this app called Anime HD Stream. I don't know if it's old or new but it's definitely the best anime app in the store. It even has 720p and 1080p options. You can then favorite what you like for quick access to them. This definitely deserves 5 star reviews. Anime HD Stream https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...anime-hd-stream%2F9nblggh1zr0k&token=XKopAs9r

This app is having trouble with main video source and we have wait for the fix. You should try: Anime HD Stream 2 ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12