I'd like to know how everyone got their storyteller live tile to display their favorites, mine is always pink with the nokia storyteller icon, no images, while i have 10-15 pics marked as favorites...
    Saw everywhere that it was supposed to show my pics just like default hub...
    02-19-2014 11:14 PM
    I just checked mine and it's working just fine. I haven't setup up Storyteller completely yet but as long as you have a Storyline I think the pictures should be there. You don't need photos in favourties for it to work.

Maybe try reinstalling the app? Check all your systems apps are up to date with Sysapp Pusher. Even do a soft reset and see if that helps at all.
    Saksham Sharma likes this.
    02-20-2014 03:04 AM
    I've reinstalled it thrice, ensure it is updated every 2 days, and keep my whole storyline organised... Soft reset isn't an option right now, but this shouldn't be that big a problem. Anyway, thanks for letting me know that it is surely supposed to work... :)
    02-20-2014 05:10 AM
    Reinstalled it again, still no better.. :( pink pink pink :-P
    02-20-2014 05:34 AM
    its a beta app ,so i wont expect a flawless performance with this. it works for me sometimes ,sometimes its an ***. good idea but a lot of fixes is needed for the app.
    02-21-2014 09:58 AM
    its a beta app ,so i wont expect a flawless performance with this. it works for me sometimes ,sometimes its an ***. good idea but a lot of fixes is needed for the app.
    yeah you're right... But I'd rather expect a bug to be with everyone, I'm the only person here with no pics on live tiles (or so it seems), just hoping they get it better soon.. Had posted something on nokia conversations, and they did respond, saying that those suggestions seem easy, they'll do them. That's why i love nokia, great customer care
    02-21-2014 03:31 PM
    Anyone here who's got a Lumia 520 with storyteller on black+gdr3 (like me) ? I wanna know if other people are getting images on live tile or whether it is just me ??? Are you getting images or not on the tile ?
    02-22-2014 03:23 AM