NOKIA updates (GLANCE+TOUCH)

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
These updates are a work of appreciation.
GLANCE- notifications+image on Glance. Calender should have been included as well...
TOUCH - users having the option to use vibration or not..
Seriously,NOKIA is BACK to its feature richness and customer satisfaction ways..
Did u notice battery performance improvement after disabling vibrations?

Anyways Loving it all on my L820.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I didn't care much for the glance features at first, but now I love the "Peek" glance. I can just wave my hand over it at night without having to unlock it! Very cool!

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Well its just that.. Once you update TOUCH.. U get an additional option to ON/OFF windows phone keys(BACK,WINDOWS nd BING SEARCH).. The function is at it says.. We can now control the vibrations of these keys..
I assume it should work on ur L1020.. If not.. Idk abt L1020..

cnbc86

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
it seems like the phone Vibration ist not the same after disableing the "Haptic feedback" (weaker than before) Is it just me or can somebody confirm this ?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
On my Lumina 1520 after update the time and notifications move on the glance screen. Where before the time would stay in the same place in the bottom left corner it now moves up from the bottom to the top and down again like a screen saver.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
On my Lumina 1520 after update the time and notifications move on the glance screen. Where before the time would stay in the same place in the bottom left corner it now moves up from the bottom to the top and down again like a screen saver.
I noticed that, but that's only when your phone is plugged in and charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo