how to transfer videos downloaded on MetroTube

Hydragon1

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

i had a question, there is a video deleted from youtube. fortunaly i had downloaded it on my Nokia Lumia 920 via Metrotube. now here is my question: is it possible to transfer that video to my computer? i really hope so because i really liked that song

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i doubt it's possible. there is another app, with which, such videos were transferable through ftp over wi-fi network. it was in my old phone, lumia 800.
i never bothered about later. but that was possible only with the videos downloaded in that app. not in metrotube.

check, whether location of the videos saved is on ur sd card, then, it might be possible through card reader.

Markham Ranja

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

i had a question, there is a video deleted from youtube. fortunaly i had downloaded it on my Nokia Lumia 920 via Metrotube. now here is my question: is it possible to transfer that video to my computer? i really hope so because i really liked that song

To put it briefly: No.

To elaborate: Hell no.

Basically, WP8 forces apps like Metrotube to store data in their own isolated space. No other app can access Metrotube's storage area. This combined with the fact that MS does not allow third party apps to access the Video library, means that you're SOL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit