Waze got update

STi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
must of the time I don't really use it, HERE works better for me, smooth and fast' but' sometimes I use it if something go wrong so it good to have

Last edited:

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Can confirm that on my commute this morning the battery did NOT drain at the rate it was before and the phone didn't even get hot to the touch. Not sure if it is "fixed" but it certainly is better. The phone used to drain even though I had it charging via USB from my stereo. :shocked:

Still is not at 100% when I get to work, but 98% charged versus 85% charged when plugged in is a huge improvement in my book.

Going to see how it does from 100% on the way home without charging.

Oh...and still wish they would have added landscape mode...oh well, hopefully soon...

thelostsoul

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about an update? iPhone and Android got updated to 3.8 about a month ago. Would be nice to get the update for us too.

Even though they say they're going to keep supporting WP8 after the Google purchase, I don't know if I believe it. They kept saying they were going to continue supporting Symbian for years without releasing an update, and did the same for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry (prior to 10). It was very disappointing and I hope they don't repeat that process again for WP8.

trekgraham

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
How does the Nokia app here differ from waze? I have used waze on iPhone and Android,now WP. I always liked the crowdsourcing of traffic and accidents,police etc

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
yeah but, waze was an israeli startup, i found it more updated then the HERE DRIVE, i used them both for comparing porpuses, i prefer the Here drive, but unfortunatly it will get me arrested cause i would be driving in roads that simplay blocked or changed nowdays, therefore i still use waze [im an israeli too though].

thelostsoul

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
yeah but, waze was an israeli startup, i found it more updated then the HERE DRIVE, i used them both for comparing porpuses, i prefer the Here drive, but unfortunatly it will get me arrested cause i would be driving in roads that simplay blocked or changed nowdays, therefore i still use waze [im an israeli too though].

I definitely agree with you. I like Waze, but I think the developers may forget about Windows Phone. There's been at least one major update to the iOS and Android apps that we have not seen or even heard to be in development. It looks like they promised a WP app, so they delivered. Then Google took over and said no more. I really hope that's not the case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077