6Tag lags much more (after an update?)

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey! I am one of those Windows Phone users who loves Instagram and 6Tag because it has so many features and it runs smooth. Unfortunately it seems that the latest update (15.2.2014) did something wrong, since the app is really laggy at the times. Terrible lag occurs when surfing through photos via specific hashtag. The problem is odd since the lag occurs step by step: I see it getting more laggier and laggier when surfing pictures until the app crashes. It is also eating much more battery life than previously (it drains far faster than my charger can recharge.)

I wonder if I am the only one who has noticed this issue. I have tried reinstalling the app but it`didn't fix the issue. I also sent a message to Rudy through 6tag a few days ago but I'm yet to be answered. Any tips people?

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
1) restart your phone, 2) try a soft reset 3) reinstall the app, if none of them stops this then you might have to tweet rudy

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
That didn't work. I took a one tag and then started to browse pics. After about 10 minutes the app was so laggy and slow and it crashed again when trying to back to start feed. I forgot to mention in the first post that my phone also gets super hot when the app starts to cough. Not even Halo Spartan Assault does that :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa