Community Effort: Get Apps Made.

Brett397

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I contacted PNC Bank a few days ago here's there response:

Thank you for your message and we apologize for our delayed response.

This is an excellent question! Being customers ourselves, we understand
how important it is to access your account on your phone. Although we do
not have a timeframe when this will be available, we are always looking
to enhance our relationship with the Windows 8 phone. I will be glad to
submit a customer feedback form so that we look into creating an app. In
the meantime, feel free to access your account with out mobile website
at m.pnc.com.

Should there be any other questions or concerns, feel free to email or
call us at 1-888-PNC-Bank/1-888-762-2265 (7 AM- 10 PM ET Monday- Friday
and 8 AM- 5 PM ET on weekends.) Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely,
Maureen Iacoboni
PNC Bank

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
This is happening time nd again for all the apps.only when wp8 reaches 20% market share they will notice.because of invasion of low cost android phones India has become land of android.I heard that android has almost 90% market share.eventhough Google steals information from its users.nobody is bothered nd are happily allowing them.android in the low end is buggy nd laggy as hell then also we Indians love Android nd we ignore such hassles nd happily go for android.in my opinion people should not buy low end android.android means specs instead save all the money nd buy phone like nexus. That is wise idea rather than buying cheap android every 4-6 months.heck even buy Apple nd keep it for 3 years.this is just my opinion.low end android make you cry nd creates a havoc in a smartphone experience.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

JNaDa

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
zynga and kik please :D

Can you ask @NoodleCake Games to port their games to WP platform?
here's the email support@noodlecake.com
their site:- Games - Noodlecake Studios

Thanks for the renewed interest in this effort. However, there is another thread created specifically for contacting game developers. Here's the link: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-games/230397-requesting-games-developers.html.

For now, I will add the provided info to my post.

anon(8730639)

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm really impressed with the Windows Phone community and their work on creating fantastic third party apps, some of which are even better than the originals. Because of this, most of the apps I need are on Windows Phone. The only apps that I use often on other platforms that are not on WP are Amazon Instant Video, Google Play Music (of course, this app won't be put on WP, but any music locker would work. I don't understand why Xbox Music doesn't have this functionality, because it really should), and a couple games, like Threes, Clash of Clans, and Badlands.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12