I have this app idea but I don't have the dev skills to materialise it.

I want a feed similar to an RSS feed but instead of web pages, it will let you follow Twitter, Instagram and Sina Weibo accounts of users. I'm a die hard fan of this certain band and I want to follow each member's post in all their social networking sites. I'm currently using a "collective" contact in the people hub for this but Instagram is not included in the supported networks so I made up this idea. If only Flipboard is in WP, this will be covered but the dev has no plan of making a WP app for it.

What do you think?
    03-06-2014 08:57 AM
    I have this app idea but I don't have the dev skills to materialise it.

I want a feed similar to an RSS feed but instead of web pages, it will let you follow Twitter, Instagram and Sina Weibo accounts of users. I'm a die hard fan of this certain band and I want to follow each member's post in all their social networking sites. I'm currently using a "collective" contact in the people hub for this but Instagram is not included in the supported networks so I made up this idea. If only Flipboard is in WP, this will be covered but the dev has no plan of making a WP app for it.

What do you think?
    Like the idea, but a Flipboard app is coming soon.
    03-06-2014 09:06 AM
    We're waiting since November and "November to March" is not "soon.". I actually tweeted the Flipboard team and one of them told me that they're not even starting with it but they have plans.
    03-06-2014 06:54 PM