I co-developed a thai-english dictionary with romanized transcriptions for the Windows Phone Store. I'd appreciate some feedback on the app. First of all this is more geared towards foreigners living in thailand. You see, all the thai-english dictionaries currently available are intended for thais who can read thai script and not for foreigners. Similar apps exist on iOS and android but cost around $25. We are selling this one for $3.49, and there is a trial available. Also we're not very sure how to monetize it, or if we should monetize it at all at this point. I'd appreciate any advice on the matter. We feel it would be very helpful for foreigners who wish to learn thai, but downloads have been very slow since most people I meet keep telling me I should have developed for Android and iOS. Here is the link if anyone is willing to check it out
    English-Thai Westernized Dictionary | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    03-07-2014 08:40 AM
    We've started a social network campaign, so for a limited time only, we'll give away access to the English-Thai online version for Windows Phone for the price of a facebook share or tweet. Just click on the link below and follow the instructions.
    Pay with a Tweet - A social payment system
    03-22-2014 05:56 AM
    My gTransate application support Thai language and it is free for every country. You can download it here:

download.png
    04-08-2014 11:05 AM