Just asking if Pinterest has confirmed the official app for Windows Phone 8/8.1 in the works or there's no news on it. I would love an official app for it though I am still new on Pinterest. Not to forget the official app for Windows 8.1
    03-15-2014 10:31 AM
    Just asking if Pinterest has confirmed the official app for Windows Phone 8/8.1 in the works or there's no news on it. I would love an official app for it though I am still new on Pinterest. Not to forget the official app for Windows 8.1
    https://en.help.pinterest.com/entrie...48-Windows-app

i've been using pin.it beta for a while and it's fast and has a really good UI.

pin.it closed beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    arifdanials likes this.
    03-15-2014 01:38 PM
    I've voted Me Too! in the link you posted. Thanks! :D and the app you've been using it is really good though.
    03-15-2014 06:35 PM
    Yeah, Chris Zorn has done a VERY good job with the Pin.It app.
    03-17-2014 12:45 PM
    Yeah, Chris Zorn has done a VERY good job with the Pin.It app.
    Glad to hear it! Always looking to improve it - send suggestions here Feedback for pin.it
    04-08-2014 10:43 PM
    Glad I came over here. thinking about looking into Pintrest and wanted a good app. Guess I'll give Chris's a try.

Chris, I am looking at the App requirements and am a bit puzzled as to why the app would need : Owner Identity, Music Library, and phone dialer?
    The Phone Identity is pretty much a common thing, but my identity I think not!
    Please explain.

Thanks
    04-26-2014 09:27 AM