Twitter Notifications

anon(515154)

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! :smile:
I've been using Twitter for almost a year now. I'm not a frequent user but sometimes I share quotes or blog updates. Well, for about a month or two I've been getting notifications in my e-mail but non of it on my app. I was afraid it was some scam (Twitter notifications go to my junk mail for some reason) so I ignored it until today. I went to my computer and had a bunch of notifications.
Is this normal? Is there anything I can do?

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have notifications enabled in the Twitter app? I see a number in the live tile when I have notifications. I'm using the official Twitter app.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
On your PC, go to your twitter account, and click on "email" or notifications or something like that. There's an option to turn them off. I did this a few days ago

anon(515154)

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
On your PC, go to your twitter account, and click on "email" or notifications or something like that. There's an option to turn them off. I did this a few days ago

I don't want to stop my e-mail notifications. I want my app to notify me when I get requests, when I'm mentioned and such things. It doesn't do that. Let's see how it goes now that I've reinstalled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium