Natasha Krznarich

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if im parachuting... but I got 925 a week a ago' (thought it would be as the first one, 520 I had in my hands) but there are several things that are 'pushing' me back to iOS.
1) i just cant set up a ringer for Viber...WHY? I only get a notification that I have a 'missed call from'...
2) why contacts I transfered from my iPhone are not listed... they under 'people' and must be linked to 'google' or 'hotmail'...literally, I must remember each person saved name to find it... (im blond)
3) is there anyway I can 'skip' that 3rd bottom button to 'activate it like 'slide' on iP? its annoying and not practical during driving...
4) how can I activate a 'voice' call? you know, when u just say a person name and it's calling automaticaly w/o pressing any 'buttons'...like, if I say my Dad's name, it calls it automatically; im sure 520 had it.
...pls help, I think I 'she' is smarter than me and Im so about to go back to iPhone 5. :cry:

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
...like, if I say my Dad's name, it calls it automatically; im sure 520 had it.

Hold down the windows logo button for a few seconds (bottom middle key)

I don't use Viber so I wouldn't know.

unfortunately apple are so gaga about piracy so you can't just send all your contacts via Bluetooth to the Nokia. But however, try dropbox (it worked for me when I was trying to get contacts from Samsung to iPhone)

All I will say is use what works best for YOU. If that should be iPhone, fine, if that should be 925, fine... Just use what's best for YOU. ;)

ViberTeam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
About Viber:
When using Windows Phone you may encounter sporadic delays in receiving call notifications. This is a known issue that is caused by Microsoft's push servers.
We have developed a built-in bypass feature that should prevent you from missing future notifications if you have already experienced the delay once. However, we cannot guarantee that this will bypass the Microsoft issue every time.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz