Walgreens app is great

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I hadn't used the Walgreens app previously, since I don't use their pharmacy, but I used it today to order prints of pictures.

The app was great. I just picked the pictures on my camera roll that I wanted prints of and sent in the order to the store closest to where I live (which store is an option, so if you want to pick a store close to work instead of home, that's possible too). It said that the pictures would be ready in about an hour. However, I got an email that my pictures were ready in only 20 minutes. I went to Walgreens, picked up my prints and the clerk scanned my Walgreens card right from my device (no need to carry it in wallet or on keychain). The prints looked great, and I'm happy.

I'll be using the Walgreens app for all my print picture needs now, since it's a lot cheaper than buying photo paper and ink cartridges for my printer.

If you have pictures that aren't from a Windows Phone, you can still get prints made with the Walgreens app. All that needs to be done is upload your pictures to OneDrive. The Walgreens app allows one to print pictures in OneDrive in addition to pictures in the Windows Phone camera roll.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/walgreens/cddff7ed-a876-e011-9210-002264c2fb72

Last edited:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ooooo....

I never knew or thought of going to Walgreens for that feature!
Gotta be way cheaper than printing at home.

Nice tip Laura!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ooooo....

I never knew or thought of going to Walgreens for that feature!
Gotta be way cheaper than printing at home.

Nice tip Laura!
I paid $1.25 for 4 4x6 prints (including sales tax). The colour ink cartridges for my printer are around $30, and the black ink cartridge is around $20. It doesn't take much photo printing to use up the ink.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I paid $1.25 for 4 4x6 prints (including sales tax). The colour ink cartridges for my printer are around $30, and the black ink cartridge is around $20. It doesn't take much photo printing to use up the ink.

Very true.
These color deskjets gobble ink like ... well u know.

I will do this for my prints from now on.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I got this one some weeks ago and it is far better than what they had out since Windows Phone 7. Can't go wrong with scanning of your prescriptions.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Using the Wallgreens app.

It's working for me.
ehypudu3.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads