ESPN Score Center Live Tile

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
My live tile hasn't updated in a week. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app with no success. Even did a soft reset but no luck. Just wondering f anybody else has the same problem or if their ESPN Score Center live tile is updating with the score of the team you selected for the live tile?

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Been that way for a year since first having my 928. Contacted ESPN directly and they told me to do exactly what you have stated. Uninstall, reinstall; turn off Live Tile, turn on Live Tile.
I believe it to be a case of ESPN blames the OS and the OS blames the app and nothing is being done to fix it.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Well that sucks. It was working great, then all of a sudden it just stopped. I still get ESPN notification about news, game tipoffs, etc. but no live tile update. I will try turning off live tile for a day or so and then turning it back on and see how that works.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
From an earlier post I made:

I had problems with it for the last few months. Found something on here that said to remove Facebook (and facebook beta if you have it) and ESPN Scorecenter, clear internet history, and do a soft reset (hold down volume down and power button until screen goes off, and phone vibrates). I didn't think it would work, but sure enough, I reinstalled Scorecenter and facebook beta, and my tiles are working again.

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I actually uninstalled this app. Live tiles/push notifications were unreliable. Currently rocking Bing Sports, the NCAA March Madness, and the MLB At Bat apps for my sports needs. Working pretty well so far!

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I wish At Bat updated the live tile, and there was a reliable app for NCAA Football. I used to use Sportscores, but that app is no longer available.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Score Center is like an all in one for all the sports so live tile isn't that big of a deal, but would be cool if it worked agian so I could see the score without opening the app. The new NCAA app for March Madness has been awesome for streaming games. I haven't tried Bing sports, maybe I'll give that a try tonight. I do use the MLB At Bat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium