Nokia Photography Suite (or best name?) Concept

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I was dizzy when Nokia releasing separated Nokia photography apps, so I creating the this apps concept

I named Nokia Photography Suite, but can you give this with best name?

Oh yeah, it should be available for all 2nd gen and 3rd gen Lumia smartphones.

It combining Camera, Smart Shoot (whatever), Panorama, Refocus, Glam Me, Cinemagraph, Storyteller, and all new features to the single Nokia apps.

But, it will have new additional features. This is the new and interesting feature which is must included on this apps:
- Live Filters, take a perfect shot with astonished filter. Similar with DSLR
- HDR, take a dramatic shot. But it should including shake-removal, noise reduction, and other similar with Photomatix. No matter slow or fast, I can waiting so longer patiently.
- Camera control for all modes (such Cinemagraph, Smart Shoot, Refocus, Panorama, and more). So it will perfectly crafted thanks to the shutter speed, ISO, exposure, WB, and focus adaptation.
- Cinemagraph Pro, take a Cinemagraph with no time limits so you can take Cinemagraph as long you like. Because Cinemagraph has limited time and limited editing, I want this can editing precisely as Adobe Premiere Pro (bit too much)
- Wide accessories support, you can install external flash for better lighting, remote shutter for seamless shooting, external display for precise shoot, and more. This is will interesting primarily for Lumia 520 and 630 who want to get flashlight for photography
- Remote Camera, connect with other smartphone for seamless control without shaking out your phone for better photo result. I mean you can control your Lumia 1020 with other Lumia phones and tablet for photography.
- Face detection, improve people face when photoed. Most WP smartphone has lack of face detection (CMIIW), so I want Nokia Lumia has face detection to make it most competitve
- Bigger panorama resolution. I was disappointed with Nokia Panorama because it gave me panorama with small pixels
- Shake Detection, it will warn you if your phone shaked when you will taking Smart Shoot and it will canceling the take a photo when shaked. This is better for Cinemagraph, Refocus, Smart Camera. Sensitivity was adjustable and can be disabled (wuiyang doesn't like it, so I fix this)
- Video Stabilization, stabilizing recording. Software-based (similar on SteadyShot on Sony XPERIA), for non-PureView Lumia phone. I think it will not guarantee perfect as PureView Lumia with OIS
- Nokia Movie Studio, create your movies from video that you record before like a pro! If Nokia can, they must create this with much robust as iMovie in iPhone.
- Memories Video, tell your memories on video. With voice commentary (or whatever) and memorizing effect, Storytellers will much stronger
- Camera Shop, extend your photography experiences. Rather messing out camera apps, Nokia should spinning the brain with app-in-app solution. Nokia Developer Partners can developing ideas to increasing NPS experience such developing Fish-eye apps.
- And many more that I can say. (Add your suggestion)
- Circle Picture. It was work similar with Photosynth, so it must be acquire it first (Suggested by wuiyang)
- (Add your suggestion)
- (Add your suggestion)
- (Add your suggestion)
- (Add your suggestion)
- (Add your suggestion)
- (Add your suggestion)

Suggestion and fixes are welcome, also for name suggestion :smile: . I have 8 suggestion slot, if it's full don't worry, I can add it as much I can :smile:

Last edited:

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
nokia Circle picture - like panorama , but you will set "inside" a ball picture and able to look around the area

i dont like the idea of Shake Detection, unless you are able to turn it on and off, cause my hand are shaky and cant be able to take a nice shot if using this

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
nokia Circle picture - like panorama , but you will set "inside" a ball picture and able to look around the area

i dont like the idea of Shake Detection, unless you are able to turn it on and off, cause my hand are shaky and cant be able to take a nice shot if using this
It should acquires the Photosynth too to make it available

Shake Detection sensitivity should be adjustable and can be disabled, Agree?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb