Upload saved video to Instagram

kaantantr

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I know some Instagram clients let you upload videos, but is there a way of uploading videos that I recorded before?? I have many videos recorded with my GoPro, but unlike iOS and Android devices, I did not yet see a way of uploading these.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
6Tag is the only Instagram app I know that can upload videos currently. I'm unsure about 'existing' videos however. There is a bit of an issue with the WP SDK with regards to videos and editing so I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no.

Amber Lynn1

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
You must download a program that converts the file to mp4 because thats the only video file the nokia lumia 1020 plays. ((google a "convert video" search, select the software that suits your budget (mine was free) and or system (imac/windows)) I downloaded "Any Video Converter" for iMac, I then selected the option to convert my clip for a nokia lumia 920. After you have downloaded and converted your file to an mp4, Save it to your OneDrive then open the app "6tag" (the only one that opens and plays videos from the nokia) as if your going to open a picture file you will not see your video on the phone right away but tap the "..." icon (right hand lower corner), select "choose from a different location" from there, you will see the OneDrive file uploaded for video in mp4 format, select the video upload and enjoy!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb