Nokia music vs mix radio

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I am Tejas, from India, A country where people were die hard fans of nokia music. Then an update came, called the nokia mix radio. People who updated, regret it. On the app store, if you see, it has got 3 stars out of 5. 90% of people hate it. Just dont why.
Anyways, this forum is about, what is your choice? The good old nokia music, or, the new nokia mix radio, or the recently updated (latest) mix radio. Which one is your personal choice?
Please do reply.
Thank you. :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey tejas , nokia just rebranded nokia music to mix radio , for me it is very much improved , though the first mix radio branding was bugy , slow and they removed the store option to search Songs , but later nokia added store back , with the most recent update they made navigation to now playing even easier , app opens lot smoother on my device.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
So, should i update my phone with mix radio? Coz i have not still updated it with it. I still have nokia music. And also, people have complained that licence got expired as soon as they downloaded mix radio. Is it the reality?
P.s. Thanks for your reply to this post, i am a fan of yours. I read your comments everytime in the news updates.
I dont like hashtags, but still,
#himanshuchoudharyrocksthankyou. :D

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
So, should i update my phone with mix radio? Coz i have not still updated it with it. I still have nokia music. And also, people have complained that licence got expired as soon as they downloaded mix radio. Is it the reality?
P.s. Thanks for your reply to this post, i am a fan of yours. I read your comments everytime in the news updates.
I dont like hashtags, but still,
#himanshuchoudharyrocksthankyou. :D

That's all hoax , I own 2 windows phone , both have the latest update of nokia music and are rocking , at most I am still downloading some songs :D
Hehehe I am flattered now :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett