Hey guys. I think there is a lot of WP users that owns a Xbox One too and plays Forza Motorsport 5.

There's a very useful and reliable suspension and transmission calculator for FM5 called "ForzaTune", available for both iOS and Android, and reading their Twitter page to see if there's a version for Windows Phone on the way, I saw this:
    capture.png

The app is paid on Android ($1.99), but I think it's worth every penny. I am currently using the Android version but I would easily pay it again to have this app on my Lumia, as I plan to ditch my aging Moto Xoom soon.

If there is anyone else here interested in this app, could you guys head up to their Twitter page (www.twitter.com/forzatune) and show them there's demand for this app on WP Store?

Thanks
    03-28-2014 01:54 AM

If there is anyone else here interested in this app, could you guys head up to their Twitter page (www.twitter.com/forzatune) and show them there's demand for this app on WP Store?

Thanks
    Wait, Forza 5 is an exclusive Xbox/Windiows game and its mobile app isn't available for WP?! Seriously?
    03-28-2014 09:33 AM
    Wait, Forza 5 is an exclusive Xbox/Windiows game and its mobile app isn't available for WP?! Seriously?
    The app is in no way affiliated with Turn10, Forza, or Microsoft.
    03-28-2014 10:07 AM