Which Apps do you use to sync your windows phone with windows 8?

Rasenquan

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I would like to know which apps you use to sync your windows phone with your windows 8 PC/tablet?
I mean apps that exist for both OS with windows live account login and/or onedrive integration.

To start with I recommend you 'cloud notes+'. It's an free app that stores your notes in the cloud and you can access them from any windows device.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't need or use any apps. OneDrive syncs automatically. So does my MS Account. If I need to backup the phone I can use the W8 app or just copy stuff over.

Not sure what else is needed.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
anybody using a password and data manager?
i use password padlock, which is so far so good. interested in something better.
another option is skywallet, any reports?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been using skywallet from day one, it had some problems in the past but works great now. I sync with PC never had a problem and couldn't live without it I have so many password, id info, personal info, you can use it to save any info, make your own category's and so on. I use it for maintenance items ie model #s of items you have to buy from time to time, I have tried other but none was as customizable as skywallet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss