Groupme?

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
The group I am in used it until just recently, but switched to Facebook Messenger. For us the service was becoming unreliable with service issues and app issues (all OSes). Hopefully they can fix the issues, when it works it's a great messaging service.

ABsmoove

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I use this app every single day and it makes me sick and upset to know that the iOS and Android app for GroupMe is way more advanced than ours. Especially since GroupMe is owned my MICROSOFT. How on earth do we have the worst app!!!??

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

tylerpw

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I use this app every single day and it makes me sick and upset to know that the iOS and Android app for GroupMe is way more advanced than ours. Especially since GroupMe is owned my MICROSOFT. How on earth do we have the worst app!!!??

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Makes no sense why this app sucks so bad compared to alternate platforms. They release updates every now and then and add new smileys but neglect to add to the apps functionality and performance. It's barely useable

zilchspam

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Tried, could not even get it to work properly across 3 of my handsets, Microsoft needs to stop dicking around with so many half working apps and at least get some things working well. Apps like Groupme should by now be completely part of the new combined Messenger/Skype app and should work as expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte