Official 9gag app is finally here!!!!!

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Fake. 9GAG app shouldn't even cost in the first place, and fyi this is just the cheap browser version like all Facebook HD+ mockups. Don't be fooled by the name either, it may be 9GAG now but take note that you can change it.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Fake. 9GAG app shouldn't even cost in the first place, and fyi this is just the cheap browser version like all Facebook HD+ mockups. Don't be fooled by the name either, it may be 9GAG now but take note that you can change it.
I just checked up the Android version and there too it says FREE for a limited time only! Download NOW! (Save $1.99)

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I just checked up the Android version and there too it says FREE for a limited time only! Download NOW! (Save $1.99)

Have you ever thought of the fake developer could've intentionally copied that from play store? Need I remind everyone about the Instagram 2013 April fools incident:

http://www.windowscentral.com/april-fools-instagram-app-appears-windows-phone-fake

Obviously this app shows no effort at all to be official. This is an example of an app you could make in 10 minutes.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever thought of the fake developer could've intentionally copied that from play store? Need I remind everyone about the Instagram 2013 April fools incident:

Instagram app appears for Windows Phone, but you can?€™t have it (because it?€™s not real) | Windows Phone Central

Obviously this app shows no effort at all to be official. This is an example of an app you could make in 10 minutes.
Ok you could be correct. I have anyways tipped the WPCentral team about this. Let us get some official confirmation from them, I guess they will know best. Thanks for sharing your input.

In addition I have sent 9GAG a tweet asking them for confirmation. Lets see if they reply back.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Just a few days back we had a series of fake Google Inc apps on the store. If this one turns out fake too, Microsoft's review process sucks and they should indeed consider doing something about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb