SysApp Pusher doesn't work in background

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Well its been about 2 weeks since I have installed SysApp Pusher. In the settings I have selected the option to check for updates in the background. Also its active in my background tasks. But it hardly ever detects any update. If I check for updates manually via the app, it works perfect. Anyone else facing the same issue ?

Also there is 1 more issue I came across. Sometimes when an update is found, I set is as updated and then run full check of all the apps. This way the count disappears from the live tile. Later on say a single update comes up, the live tile instead of showing count 1 show count 2. Weird ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
To be a bit more clear regarding the second issue I mentioned above. I got 2 app updates hence count on tile showed 2 after doing a full scan of all apps manually. Set both the apps as updated and then reran a full scan, live tile count became zero. Then later during the day another update came out. The live tile instead of showing 1 showed 2 (last actual updates count) + 1(current) = 3. Now say again during the day 2 more updates come out then instead of showing count as 2 it would show 1(last actual updates count) + 2(current) = 3. Something is messed up with the live tile count.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Impossible. Background checked only check for update from the "My Apps" list. And can do it only once per 30 minutes. Also the time provided for checking even small list of apps may not be enough to finish,m so some apps will be checked later. This is WP OS restriction, not mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs