Is anyone else having issues with the store right now? I'm out of country right now so cellular services are turned off and I'm only on WiFi. I haven't had much trouble with it till last night when Skype and Facebook beta stopped working. I tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it but the store says "The Microsoft account service is unavailable. Please try again later." I've tried soft resets, checked my Microsoft account and it correct, I see there is an update for Facebook beta but can't update that either. Most other apps that use data seem to work, instagram, USA today, bing weather. I'll tell you though this phone doesn't like being on WiFi only, it can't keep the time or date and everything runs slower than my home WiFi. Any suggestions?
    04-03-2014 09:04 AM
    are you able to get email's on your Microsoft account , try to open your Microsoft id on pc or internet explorer on your windows phone , did you changed your password or go to The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States) and sign-in with same Microsoft id , from the top right side click on explore my and check if you could see your windows phone listed there.
    04-03-2014 10:00 AM
    When I log in on the web site it finds my phone and its listed. The date and time is all screwed up, I'm not in the same time zone as home and when I turn my phone on it goes to a random date and time, when I set it to the correct local time I can't load any emails because it says the time was recently update and to try and connect again, but it doesn't. All accounts are screwed up, Gmail, Microsoft, Facebook, twitter.
    04-03-2014 11:37 PM