Bing weather

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Might just be your phone. Bing weather is flawless for me. What other weather app do you have on your phone?

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
It used to work fine, I see others have reported live tile not updating, doesn't work on my 2520 or my 1520, I have uninstalled and reinstalled on both several times.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine hasn't done that for a while now. It was fixed a couple of months ago.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

FourTonMantis

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with it too -it never gives me "Clear" weather condition. It shows "Cloudy" no matter that multiple other weather apps show "Clear" and there is not a single cloud in the sky at that moment.

Sent from my Windows Phone

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
tried both.my app is still working properly. there is an option of updating it only in wi-fi.
# DaT Franchise : u should check that setting whether enabled.

no go on both, settings are fine. I can install it and it works for about a day then stops, live tile won't refresh no matter what I do.

10curtains

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
None of my bing app tiles are updating. I've checked settings, background on. The news app is giving me notifications but the live tile is not updating. The bing weather app I hadn't noticed until Saturday it was showing "live" tile starting the previous Tuesday. Uninstalled and installed.Soft reset of phone, still the same. I also have food and drink bing app it's the same. I can eventually get the tile to update after opening the app and closing it a couple of times.

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
If any of you have the problem with Bing weather, especially with inaccuracy, try this:
1. Uninstall the app and restart the phone
2. If you live in, for example Italy, make sure that your region, language, reg. format is set to Italy. Also check your Microsoft account, check region, time zone etc. Restart the phone again.
3. Install Bing weather, choose your city, and it should works.
I don't know how, but it works for me. This app was very inaccurate, shows for example 15 Celsius and cloudy, and other apps show 20 Celsius clear(the weather was clear outside). Now it's accurate, live tile works great, no problem, testing it last 3 days...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss