So I took a couple of panoramas today on my 920 and I cannot find them anywhere on the phone. I checked OneDrive, Camera Roll, and Saved Pictures. I hit the check mark when I was done and it said "Creating Panorama" and showed it to me and gave me the option to Share but at the time I was out of service. I haven't used it in a while but I have not had this problem in the past. Does anyone know of an alternative parallel universe on my phone that I haven't looked that at where I may be able to find them? I'm either going to be very disappointed in Nokia if they are gone and very disappointed in myself if they are in a different location that I couldn't figure out. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    04-05-2014 07:50 PM
    I have the same problem, was working fine they were in my Camera Roll Folder. But a couple weeks ago I took a few Panorama pics and never could find them or the others which used to exist in Camera Roll I'd taken in the past, they are not on Onedrive either and they used to be.

I hope we find out.
    04-05-2014 10:30 PM
    Nokia Panorama | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)
    check if your app requires update (I have provided the link of nokia panorama). it is usually saved under camera roll or saved pictures.
    try to do a soft reset by holding volume down+lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboots(ignore the slide to power off screen).
    04-05-2014 10:32 PM