The Twitter app.. And apps in general?

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
The Twitter app is the app that is most guilty of this sin, and that would be sucking my battery dry. A few hours of Twitter and my phone goes from 100% to 0% This could be the fault of the folks at Twitter, but is there any chance of this being fixed anytime soon?

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Not very positive about this. Twitter doesn't update as much as other apps (and not as fast as well). What I did notice is that the Twitter app actually takes a lot of my storage. Have to reinstall. A fix is needed indeed.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Not very positive about this. Twitter doesn't update as much as other apps (and not as fast as well). What I did notice is that the Twitter app actually takes a lot of my storage. Have to reinstall. A fix is needed indeed.

At least there *is* an official Twitter app made by Twitter. Unlike Facebook. And it's generally fluid. But it drains battery so fast.. I would use the integrated client but you can't even favorite anything.

MicrosoftFoLife

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
The Twitter app is the app that is most guilty of this sin, and that would be sucking my battery dry. A few hours of Twitter and my phone goes from 100% to 0% This could be the fault of the folks at Twitter, but is there any chance of this being fixed anytime soon?

what are you doing sitting on twitter for a few hours? Using your phone for a few hours straight is gonna drain your battery.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
At least there *is* an official Twitter app made by Twitter. Unlike Facebook. And it's generally fluid. But it drains battery so fast.. I would use the integrated client but you can't even favorite anything.

Agreed. The People Hub and Me Hub also needs an update.
Battery seems fine on me. But I blocked the Twitter toast notification as I have Me Hub for notifs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium