Nokia Camera App Won't Record Video

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Last week I had no problem recording video with the Nokia Camera App on my Lumia 925. Today I tried, went to the camera mode and tried to start, the button would turn green momentarily and then nothing would happen, I switched to picture mode and it took pictures just fine, switch back to video and the same thing happened. I exited the Nokia camer and went to the default camera and was able to take videos.

I have tried rebooting the phone, un-installing, re-installing the Nokia Camera App and still cannot record videos. I have about 4 GB of storage free on the phone so I don't know what can be going on.

Any suggestions?

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
It started working this morning...very strange. I didn't do anything after trying the steps that I reported and just left the phone sit idle over night. Very strange. Thanks for the reply.

Dave Pereyra

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Last week I had no problem recording video with the Nokia Camera App on my Lumia 925. Today I tried, went to the camera mode and tried to start, the button would turn green momentarily and then nothing would happen, I switched to picture mode and it took pictures just fine, switch back to video and the same thing happened. I exited the Nokia camer and went to the default camera and was able to take videos.

I have tried rebooting the phone, un-installing, re-installing the Nokia Camera App and still cannot record videos. I have about 4 GB of storage free on the phone so I don't know what can be going on.

Any suggestions?

Dave Pereyra

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
2016 July 11th, I have same issue, I did a master reset, reinstalled the app again, and still have the same. I will say what made it work for me: I have a Lumia 1020, launching the app from the tile doesnt work, launching the app by long press the dedicated camera button makes it work , at least for me.
I hope someone can post the "fix" bcs the way a made it work is not the normal way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss