HTC like clock hub!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Impressive. Looks great on my Lumia. Good job.

Edit: What is really nice about this clock is that it goes transparent. Pretty awesome looking like this.

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
But its really annoying that the app sends a notification every Minute to Update the Tile ... and i think the battery will not be happy about that.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The clock disappeared now I have a blank tile at its place, when I trap on it tries to open the app but crushes and turns back to the start screen.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Not to mention, even when I disable the weather feature, when the clock does show up, so does the weather.

wp_ss_20140420_0003.jpg

Last edited:

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Been running it for a few days...battery saver seems to indicate it's not a huge battery hog (Lumia 822 WP8.1), but it is pretty high when compared to other apps' background usage.

I don't think it's gonna be the end all to my battery life...

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Not to mention, even when I disable the weather feature, when the close does show up, so does the weather.

View attachment 63882

Same here, Jazmac. Right now, all I have is the clock icon; the time is not displaying at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. When the clock does work, it shows the weather (which is way off) even though I disabled that function. The clock and WPCentral seem to be the only two things giving me issues on the 8.1 Preview right now.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Jazmac. Right now, all I have is the clock icon; the time is not displaying at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. When the clock does work, it shows the weather (which is way off) even though I disabled that function. The clock and WPCentral seem to be the only two things giving me issues on the 8.1 Preview right now.

I haven't even tried the transparent tile for WPCentral yet. It takes Jay a minute to get stuff right so I'll keep it the way it is for now.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
After two updates yesterday for the Clock Hub, it was still not functioning properly. I was going to try another uninstall/reinstall. So, I went into the Store to view the update details. The app no longer seems to be available - it's not listed at all. I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing until the bugs get ironed out. I really like the look of the tile.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077