Copyright claim against Weave

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I did a search in the store and Weave news reader doesn't shown up any more. Looks like MS caved and delisted it. Sad because I too think Weave is a great app. I've been using it since WP7 and use it on my phone, tablet and laptop. The devs were posting comments to the story on WPCentral and said they will not rename the app. I think they need change their stance and rename it. If for no other reason than to show some loyalty to the people who purchased the app.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I've also been using it since the WP7 days. It was one of my first app purchases, luckily got it when it was still cheaper. I also saw them tweet out they have delisted it. Indeed a shame because I think it is a well done app that syncs well across my phone and PC. Saw their comments on the WPC article, but I'm hoping it's just pride talking. Obviously it is a product and brand name they love and don't want to let it go. They do have a number of fans and have recongnised that, at least that is what I gather from their recent tweets. They seem to be considering their options. Hopefully it gets resolved, it is one of my most used apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre