official flipboard is arrived

DKDogz54

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if its the same one, but there is a fake Flipboard (beta) app out there that came out recently. That one was pretty buggy.

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Looking at the screenshots, they look very much like the ones from the other Beta app I've saw last week. Don't remember the publisher, but they may have changed their name to fool people.

redserpent7

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
It's fake. This same app got removed and now its being listed under another company name. However, the app has potential, so I advise the developer to change the UI and give it it's own name.

I contacted Flipboard a couple days ago and they said a Windows phone version is on their road map but did not get a date on when to expect it.

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Sounds to me like flipboard is also just calming down the people. Like Ebay, VLC and i dont know how much other just say they will release soon or in the almost near feature an update or the first release.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
sorry guys if it's fake. i thought, the publisher is Flipboard Incorporated and the details in the app also says Flipbord (TM), thus it would be a genuine one.

i do not want to misguide anyone and really sorry for the mistake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6